Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

From a simple glance of my calendar I can tell it’s officially the start of summer. We have some sort of activity planned every weekend from now until the end of July.


It was such a nice weekend well minus the smoke from the surrounding fires. We spent Saturday having a barbecue at our house with my sister and my good friend Melanie and her two kids, Aubrey and Marcus. The kids had a water balloon fight and played outside the entire time. Marcos grilled burgers and hot dogs and Melanie provided the pasta salad and salsa.

Jerome and I had a birthday party to attend on Sunday and oh my goodness - it was hot! As bad as I felt for not taking Lexi it’s nice to spend quality time one on one with the kids and I think it’s very important for our kids to get that one on one attention.

I’m exhausted already and it’s only the beginning of June! However, I’m beyond blessed that I’m surround by wonderful family and friends.

I’ll leave you with a few pictures of our picnic from last weekend at the river. This was Lexi’s day to have mommy and daddy all to herself.





Have a great week!

No comments: