Sunday, February 13, 2011

Under the Sea

Yesterday the family attended a baby shower for my husband's cousin who is having her first baby.  Since the shower was co-ed that meant it was my hubby's first time experiencing one.  From the minute we stepped foot into the room we were in awe.  The theme of the shower was "Under the Sea" and the decorations were so breath-taking beautiful!  Every little detail was planned out from the many different choices of food to the zillions of desserts to even the take home thank you gifts from the mom to be.  Needless to say the hubby and I left the shower feeling about 10lbs heavier and with a new party coordinator in mind.




Saturday night the hubby and I had a much needed date night, just the two of us.  We went to my favorite restaurant, Tomasitas where we had swirls, chips and guacamole and a very yummy dinner.  It's hard finding babysitters for both of the kids and even though it was only for a few hours I enjoyed every precious minute with my handsome husband. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines tomorrow!

No comments: