Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sickies, teething & allergies

What a windy day it was today! I thought I was Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz and I thought I was going to end up in Kansas!

The kids are still sick and I think Lexi is teething on top of having a cold. That poor girl cannot catch a break! I did paint her toenails last night to make her feel better and of course her brother just had to have his nails painted as well. I convienced him to only paint his two big toes because I didn't know how daddy would react and boy Jerome sure was thrilled with his tangerine toenails, heehee!

We took Jerome to the doctor for a checkup yesterday that was unrelated to his cold. Sometime last month I noticed that he started blinking excessively and I thought over time he would just stop doing it, well he hasn't. As a parent I automatically start thinking the worst and thankfully the doctor thinks he is just suffering from allergies. We will be starting him on eye drops in the morning to see if that starts to give him some relief! I sure hope he doesn't develop severe allergies because I can see how bad my co-works suffer. However, we did learn that Jerome weighs 41 lbs! Holy moly, I think we have a future football player on our hands!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Until next time!

No comments: