Friday, January 9, 2009

Goodbye 2008

So I know it's been awhile since I've updated my blog, it's just been so crazy with all the holidays! I'm so glad it's the weekend and as of right now, we have NO plans, which is always good.
I'm so happy for 2009 to be here, but at the same time I'm sad to say goodbye to 2008. It was a really good year for our family. We welcomed our Alexis and what greater gift could we have gotten other than her?!
As the New Year rolled in we buckled down and finally got Jerome off of his pacifier! It was hard but it was something we really needed to do. We also finally got Lexi to start sleeping thru the night and it is so nice to finally get some much deserved sleep. Life couldn't get any better! I hope everyone has a great 2009! Until next time....

Lexi on New Years Day


My two favorite brats

1 comment:

Shiri Briseno said...

It's about time, I was starting to wonder if I'd ever see your kiddos again:) Tell Jerome congrats on losing the pacifier. Glad you are all well HAPPY NEW YEAR!